Prof. Jerzy Surma
I am a Visiting Professor of Management Information Systems at University of Massachusetts Lowell
and an Associate Professor at Warsaw School of Economics.
My research is focused on applying big data analytics (especially from on-line social networks) for business applications.
I am interested in Customer Intelligence and in impact of Cyber Technologies on society.
In academic year 2011-12 I was a Visiting Scholar at Harvard Business School.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management
- Management Infomation Systems
- On-line Social Networks in Business
Program Committee Member (selected conferences after 2010):
- International Workshop on Social Computing, Networks, and Services, Crete, 2011
- International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, Kaohsiung, 2011
- International Conference on Case Based Reasoning, Greenwich, 2011
- International Conference on Social Computing and Applications, Melbourne, 2011
- IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Workshop on Behavior and Social Informatics (BSI), 2013, 2014
- International Conference on Business Information Systems (BSI), 2013, 2014
Copyright by Jerzy Surma