dr hab. Jerzy Surma
I am an Associate Professor (dr hab.) at Warsaw School of Economics.
My research is focused on applied Big Data Analytics (especially in On-line Social Networks).
I am interested in an impact of Big Data on society (privacy, business models, etc.).
Recently I was a Visiting Professor of Management Information Systems at University of Massachusetts Lowell
and a Visiting Scholar at Harvard Business School in 2011-12.
- Postgraduate Studies on Business Intelligence
- Postgraduate Studies on Cybersecurity Management
- Business Intelligence
- Management Information Systems
- On-line Social Networks in Business
Program Committee Member (selected conferences after 2010):
- International Workshop on Social Computing, Networks, and Services, Crete, 2011
- International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, Kaohsiung, 2011
- International Conference on Case Based Reasoning, Greenwich, 2011
- International Conference on Social Computing and Applications, Melbourne, 2011
- IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, 2012-15
- Workshop on Behavior and Social Informatics (BSI), 2013-14
- International Conference on Business Information Systems (BSI), 2013-16
Copyright by Jerzy Surma