Prof. Jerzy Surma
I am an Associate Professor (dr hab. inz.) at Warsaw School of Economics.
My research is focused on applied data analytics (especially in on-line social networks mining).
I am interested in impact of big data on society (business intelligence, cyber threat intelligence, privacy, business models, etc.).
I was a Visiting Professor at University of Massachusetts Lowell and a Visiting Scholar at Harvard Business School.
- Business Intelligence
- Management Information Systems
- On-line Social Networks in Business
Program Committee Member (selected conferences after 2010):
- International Workshop on Social Computing, Networks, and Services, 2011
- International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, 2011
- International Conference on Case Based Reasoning, 2011
- International Conference on Social Computing and Applications, 2011
- IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, 2012-16
- Workshop on Behavior and Social Informatics (BSI), 2013-14
- International Conference on Business Information Systems (BIS), 2013-17
- European Intelligence & Security Informatics Conference (EISIC), 2011-17
Copyright by Jerzy Surma