I am a Visiting Professor of Management Information Systems at University of Massachusetts Lowell
and an Associate Professor at Warsaw School of Economics.
My research is focused on applied Big Data Analytics (especially in On-line Social Networks).
I am interested in an impact of Big Data on society (privacy, business models, etc.).
In 2011-12 I was a Visiting Scholar at Harvard Business School.
- Business Intelligence
- Management Information Systems
- On-line Social Networks in Business
Program Committee Member (selected conferences after 2010):
- International Workshop on Social Computing, Networks, and Services, Crete, 2011
- International Conference on Advances in Social Network Analysis and Mining, Kaohsiung, 2011
- International Conference on Case Based Reasoning, Greenwich, 2011
- International Conference on Social Computing and Applications, Melbourne, 2011
- IEEE International Conference on Social Computing, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Workshop on Behavior and Social Informatics (BSI), 2013, 2014
- International Conference on Business Information Systems (BSI), 2013, 2014
Copyright by Jerzy Surma